Lost / Damaged Packages
We do not accept returns due to the sensitive nature of our products. If you are dissatisfied with the quality of your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We care about our customers' opinions and always look forward to improving our level of service!
Our goal at GranolaChik is to fulfill your order and deliver the products to you as soon as possible.
GranolaChik is not responsible for any delivery lost as a result of incorrect shipping information provided by you.
Products returned to us after being delivered to an incorrect address can be resent to your correct address. The cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you.
Suppose there is a delivery error or an incorrect order sent. We will replace the item and refund your return shipping costs. You have to return the order to GranolaChik to receive a prepaid return label. If these products are not returned, the cost of the products will be charged to you.
No other exchanges are accepted.
If a package is LOST in SHIPPING, here are the steps that we will walk through together.
- Customer - Contact the shipping carrier immediately and file a TRACE CLAIM; ask them for the claim number. Wait 4 days from the date the carrier shows the package has been delivered to you - we need to allow the carrier to go through their investigation process. We occasionally see situations where carriers mark the package as delivered and arrive up to 4 days later.
- Customer – talk to anyone else you live with; sometimes, someone else has brought the package into the home.
- Customer – check with your neighbors to ensure that the carrier did not accidentally deliver next door or across the street.
- Customer – email the Trace Claim number and your correct shipping address to us at email@example.com
If, after walking through the above steps and waiting the allotted time, the package is not received or found, we will reship your order.
If a package is DAMAGED in SHIPPING. Please let us know immediately. We will replace any damaged products without charge.
FYI, Broken bark is expected through transit; just remember it is granola 😊
If you receive a damaged product, here are the steps that we will walk through together.
Occasionally a package is delivered where the box is open or damaged. Most of the time, the products and contents are in the box and have not been damaged.
- Always accept the package from the carrier.
- Open the box and inspect the contents.
- If an ITEM IS MISSING, contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include a photo of what has been included in the package and let us know what is missing.
- We will ship the missing items.
- If the PRODUCT IS DAMAGED, contact us immediately via email at email@example.com.
- Include a photo of the damaged box.
- Include a picture of the damage to the product/s.
- We will work with you to replace the damaged product/s.
- This may include exchanging the product/s.
We always strive for mutually fair arrangements in the unlikely event of Lost or Damaged packages, so please walk through the steps and work with us.
Unless otherwise noted, GranolaChik will use its best efforts to ship products within a reasonable time after receipt of your properly completed order. Although GranolaChik may provide delivery or shipment timeframes or dates, you understand that those are good-faith estimates and may be subject to change. You further understand that product availability may be limited, and particular products may not be available for immediate delivery, in which case the products will be delivered when they become available. At times there can be a shipment delay due to circumstances beyond our control, such as acts of God, manufacturing, etc. GranolaChik shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost, or expense related to any delay in shipment or delivery.
Thank you for your business!